Bob Oatley Wiki,Biography,Death Reason,Net Worth | Owner of Wild Oats XI: Bob Oatley was an Australian businessman, winemaker and yachtsman, died at the age of 87. He was best known for owning the five-time Sydney to Hobart-winning yacht Wild Oats XI. He bought Hamilton Island, Queensland in 2003 for $200 million. He was also responsible for the Rosemount winery, which he established in 1969. He was born in Sydney, New South Wales, and also has three children. Get here more details about Bob Oatley wiki and bio.
Bob Oatley Wiki,Biography,Death Reason,Net Worth | Owner of Wild Oats XI
Bob Oatley Biography
Bob Oatley Wiki and Bio: Oatley diversified the family-run business into tourism in 2003 when he bought the Hamilton Island resort and also put his successful stamp on the yachting world. He was appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia in the 2014 Australia Day honours for his distinguished service to the Australian wine and tourism industries.
Death: Oatley died after an illness on 10 January 2016 at the age of 87.
This is a very shocking news. God Bless his soul.
More from my site
- Darryl Hamilton Girlfriend Monica Jordan Biography Wiki Details| Former MLB Player Killed in Pearland
- Peter Nevill Wiki Details| Full Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Birth Date, Girlfriend Info
- Tim Bell Wiki Biography Info| Australian Jockey Died At 22
- Susan Carland Bio Info| Wife of Waleed Aly Info
- Monika Radulovic Biography,Wiki,Age Info| Miss Universe Australia 2015
- John Gray Wiki,Biography,Age,Girlfriend,Bio Info| Spearmint Rhino CEO
- Naalavath Sujatha Biography Wiki Age Profile Date of Birth Career Details
- Josh Samman Wiki,Biography,Age,Girlfriend,Bio Info| UFC Fighter Died At 28
- Nahed Hattar Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Bio Info| Jordanian Writer Shot Dead
- Priya Malik Wiki Bio Age Husband Info| Bigg Boss 9 Contestant Wild Card Entry